Congratulations to the 2018 Parish Life Conferences, for Information on the 2019 Parish Life Conference's or the Archdiocese Convention please check back in Late October!
Every year, each Diocese in the Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America holds Parish Life Conferences between May and July. Every other year (on the odd year), the Archdiocese holds an Bieannual Archdiocese Convention during the last full week of July. More information can be found below
- Diocese of Oakland, Charleston and Mid-Atlantic
- Diocese of Los Angeles & Eagle River and the West
- Diocese of Miami and the Southeast
- Diocese of New York and Washington, D.C.
- Diocese of Ottawa and Eastern Canada and Upstate New York
- Diocese of Toledo and the Midwest
- Diocese of Wichita and Mid America
- Diocese of Worcester and New England
The Bieannual Archdiocese Convention is held the last full week in July (Sunday to Sunday) on the odd year.
All Parish Life Conferences and Archdiocese Conventions are required to use the Antiochian Events Registration System. The Department encourages all Parish Life Conferences and Archdiocese Conventions to charge a processing fee to all Teens, Adults and Clergy who do not purchase any event ticket(s), in order to offset administrative expenses. It is the policy of the Department that no event ticket have a price less than the price of the processing fee.
It is recommended that no contact be made with the hotels until you contact the DCCP Co-Chairs. No contract or any form of commitment should be made without the approval of the DCCP.
For more information in planning the Diocese Parish Life Conference's or the Bieannual Archdiocese Convention email the Department Co-Chairs.