Antiochian Events strongly recommends all registrations be processed online, especially with credit card payments. If you have difficulty in processing transactions, please submit a Support Ticket.
However, there are two types of paper forms for downloading, printing and mailing:
- Registration Forms: to be filled out manually instead of registering online. All forms include a second page to provide payment information and acknowledgement of the non-refundable policy that must be signed to be processed.
- Event Registration Form: for PLC and Convention events, listing registration fees for all family members
- Souvenir Journal Form: pricing for a specific category and space to include text or artwork. If you wish to email electronic files or artwork, use the email address on this form. For Page layout and measurement in Both English and Metric Systems CLICK HERE
- Sponsorship Form: to assist the PLC by sponsoring a specific event or fix expense. All sponsorship will be acknowledged throughout the PLC.
- Vendor Form: for those wishing to set up vendor and display booths for sales and programs, plus pricing for them.
- Supplemental Forms: these are not available to be filled out online. They are required for all minors attending on-site and off-site events, regardless if parents, guardians or chaperones are in attendance at PLCs.
- Minor Participation Form: required all minors. The form must be signed by parents, guardians or chaperones, plus minors, indicating that they all understand the rules of PLCs and Conventions. The form must be submitted for all minors to receive their registration badges.
- Kid's Club Medical Form: Required to be filled out by parents, guardians or chaperones for all children ages 4-12 attending the Kid's Club.
- Off-site Event Form: Attendees of off-site events, children and adults, must sign and submit this form.