Antiochian Events strongily recommends , all registrations be processed online (especially with credit card payments). If you are having difficultiy in processing transaction Submit a Support Ticket. There are two types of paper forms:
- Registration Forms: to be filled-out manually instead of registering online. All forms include a second page, that include payment information and acknowledgement of the non-refundable policy, that must be signed to be completed.
- Event Registration Form: registration fo Conference events and Registration fees for all family members
- Sponsorship Form: registrtaion as a sponsor to assist the Conference with expenses
- Vendor Form: registration of Vendor/display booth for anyone who wishes to display or sell materials at the Conference
- Supplement Forms: these frorms are not avaiable online. These forms are required for all chioldren/teen (regardless if parent/gurardian is in attendance or not) and anyone attendign an off-site event.
- Minor Participation Form: required all children/teens attending Conference, the form must be signed by the parent/legal guardian, chapeon (if parent not attending) and minor that they understand the rules forminor at the Conference. The form is required to be submitted for all minors to receive their registration badge.
- Kid's club Medical Form: Required to be filled otu by parent/gurardian for all children (ages 4-12) attending Kid's club.
- Off-site event(s): If there is any event off-site, anyone attendign the evnt, regardless of age must sign and date release form