Department of Conventions and Conference Planning (DCCP) Policy Statements
All policies set forth below are contained in the Archdiocese Convention Planning Manual and the Diocesan Parish Life Conference Planning Manuals. The policies must be adhered to and only the DCCP Co-Chairs have the authority to make exceptions to any policy and must be advised in writing.
- The Archdiocese Convention Planning Manual and the Diocesan Parish Life Conference Planning Manual are the governing authority for all Biennial Conventions all Diocesan Parish Life Conference's (PLC). Any deviation must be approved by the DCCP Co-Chairs.
- Each Diocese is encouraged to develop their own Diocesan Planning Manual for their respective PLCs provided the manual is approved by the DCCP Co-Chairs and adheres to Archdiocese Planning Manual.
- Mandatory Registration Fee:
- Archdiocese Conventions must charge a mandatory Registration Fee of $21.00 for all attending any event (13 years and older).
- All Diocesan PLC's must charge a mandatory Registration Fee of $16.00 for all attending any event (13 years and older)
- Mandatory Processing Fee:
- Archdiocese Conventions shall charge a $30.00 processing fee and all Diocesan PLCs shall charge a $20.00 processing fee to anyone (13 and older) who do not purchase any Event Ticket. No Event Ticket can cost less than the Processing Fee.
- All Packages and/or Event Tickets shall offer prices in three Groups only:
- Children: Age 12 and Under
- Teens: Ages 13-19
- Adults (including Clergy and Clergy Wives): 20 and older
- All purchases are final and non-refundable. However, if a purchase is made in error (i.e. purchase of wrong events/package: registered for wrong Conference/Convention) a refund will be permitted. For any refund request, contact your Diocesan PLC Coordinator or DCCP Co-Chairs (Convention).
- Only the approved Convention/Conference logo can be used for all marketing purposes.